Odd wishlist!

This is a wishlist of things I want to learn. How much of it do you think I'll master this year? LOL!

Programming
ASP, BASIC, C & C++, CGI-SCRIPT, CSS, DHTML, JAVA, JAVA-SCRIPT, JSP, LOTUS-SCRIPT, NET, PERL, PERL-SCRIPT, PHP (this one shouldn't take too long), QBASIC, RPG, SQL, VISUAL BASIC, WML, XML

Computer program
MS ACCESS, The LOTUS-Suite, and there's always more to learn in: MS OFFICE, OpenOffice.org, MS WORKS...

Graphics
COREL DRAW, FLASH, MGI PHOTOSUITE (This one suites my immediate needs, but being a former photoshop-user, it's not what I'd hope for...), NOKIA PC-SUITE (haven't checked it out properly yet), do you know any good (really good!) and inexpensive graphics program that you would recommend?

Things I can/know but need refining regularly:
TYPINGSPEED, SEARCH ENGINE USE (INTERNET RESEARCH), BOOK KEEPING, MARKETING, MS O, OO.org, WORKS, TRANSLATING (of course, who translates without a dictionary? Check my favourite site to the left, yourdictionary.com), HTML, WINDOWS OPERATING SYSTEM, SEO.

And I want to take the DRIVING LICENSE (you know, to drive a car, not ECDL)... oh, and how about getting in the habit of putting away washed and folded clothes on a regular basis?

That's all I could think of for now.

0 comments: