Get some sleep!

HI there, all you nightowls! The bad thing with workaholics, is that when they don't see through to get enough sleep, it'll all backfire! You get cranky and moody, and the ones you least want to hurt get to see the worst of you!

My advice to all those overworked business entrepreneurs is to invest some of their money in their health, and outsource the time consuming parts of their businesses, that can be made by someone else. It'll actually SAVE you money in the long run, because time is money, and nothing can replace good health. Also, an important part of recovering from burnout is to acknowledge when to seek help and delegate some of the burden to others.

I am at your service whenever you need me, but if you can't get a hold of me... it's my time to get some sleep!

Nighty night.

0 comments: