Creativity

It's been a long time since my last post.

Well, longer than I initially intended. The reason is my lack of creativity, or rather my perception of the lack thereof, the creativity is just not in its right place.

But I've decided to get out of this writers rut. And the way to do that, I've heard, is to just write it down, anything that comes to mind. Hey, it can't get any worse than what one regularly reads everywhere, right?

I'm a perfectionist, and as such, nothing is good enough to be published or shown in public (in my own opinion). Or, it's old, everybody knows it already, someone else beat me to it...

Yesterday I finally wrote down the five skills and talents I'm best at (aha, procrastination is another of my bad habits), so here we go:

*Problem solver
*Artistic
*Eye for detail
*Innovative
*Quick learner

I was sitting here, a bit frustrated over the fact
that the baby won't fall asleep so I can upload my digital photographs and work on them.
So, I opened a graphics program and
played around a little, this is what I managed.

0 comments: